Monday, June 02, 2003

Same old, same old

A few things before I sign-off for the day.

The Amazing Race 4 recaps have been posted on TWOP today. As usual I have to catch myself from laughing out loud while reading it. Looking forward for this season actually since it does have it share of eye candy. Of course I don't actually have Astro or AXN so I would have to be content on reading the snark rather than watching it. BTW ... there are some really *interesting* pictures in the forum thread about the current racers.

Planing to go though 4 episodes of X-Files season 7 DVD if there is nothing good on TV tonight. Since it's Monday, I think this will be the case. My friends always rag on me for watching too much TV. It's not like I have any choice ... I don't have a life !!! I'm too introverted to go out and meet people. Too lazy to join in any chat sessions. Too scared to pickup a phone and call someone. Not that I'm being swamped by offers for dates anyway.

Why the fear? I guess its too long being in the mindset that people look up to you and that you have to set an example to other people. Maybe just because I'm too scared that once I cross that line, I won't want to turn back or even that I don't want this in the first place. BS aside ... I'm definitely scared of finding out. Petrified of coming out of the closet.

Until I overcome this fear, I live life to the fullest and to the best of my ability.

No comments: