Monday, July 11, 2005

Really slow news day

Nothing worth blogging about happened so I guess I’ll just put this placeholder entry in for today. I’m planning to put in some PS2 time, replaying Xenosaga I for a bit, before tuning in to watch this week’s episode of “Manhunt” on NTV7. I know the shows a bit dated now and that I already know who is the winner but I’m not looking for anything deep from watching the show. I'm just watching it for the eye candy.

The image I've posted here was one of the characters I created using the HeroMachine2.0 wesite for Nizam's project. I guess that if he doesn't want to use it, I was thinking about probably trying my hand at creating a superhero comic book script just to see if I can do it. We'll see how it goes. BTW ... this character's name is AGNI (for now until I think of something better)

I also wanted to test out the Blogger.com picture upload feature.

No comments: