Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Afterhours

It seems that to some people that I work with at the office felt that we don’t know each other well enough so they have organized a after-work outing for everyone in the office tomorrow. The plan is that we will leave the office as soon as possible after work to go for an early dinner and then to the movies for a show. I actually can’t recall the last time I went to see a movie in the middle of the week so this should be an enjoyable change for one. I also totally forgotten that they still offer half-priced tickets for selected movies every Wednesday at TGV.

I’m not really that big on socializing with my officemates after work as we don’t really move in the same circles outside of the office. If it were some other activity planned instead, I might probably took a rain check but since it’s going to a movie in a cinema just across the street from where I lived, then I guess I could spare the time. Other than putting some hours in the Xenosaga II game that I’m currently engrossed in, I don’t really have anything else planned on Wednesday nights.

We’re going to see the new Ewan McGregor movie “The Island”. I guess I can whip up a movie review sometime later this week if I don’t decide to recap the Malaysian Idol special show this Thursday. We’ll see how it goes.

No comments: