Thursday, July 07, 2005

Property Problems Part II & A Cool Distraction

Took some time off from work today to go to my property developer’s office in Sunway. When I reached the site, I found out that they have closed the office and move all the operations that used to be there to the main office in Pandan Indah. I didn’t receive any prior notification that they were moving. I tried to call the officer who handles my property but was told that she was out on an appointment and that I should try back on a later date.

On the plus side, I did see work being done at the work site. I was able to talk to the security guard on site and he informed me that work was resumed by a different subcontractor beginning last month. They are currently piling the ground before laying down the foundations. I guess that I should be able to see more progress on the parcel in a few months. I don’t think that they will be able to meet the 36 month deadline as stipulated in the sales and purchase agreement but I’m just glad that the construction work is progressing again.

On other news, I’m currently working on creating some comic book characters for a fellow blogger, Nizam Zakaria, for possible use in his upcoming blog novella. He gave his readers a link to a website where you can generate your superhero characters online. I have to say that I’m really enjoying this exercise in imagination. I always wanted to create my own comic book characters and maybe create my own comics but I have about the same amount of drawing talent as monkey with a paint brush. Maybe I might look into trying my hand on comic book script writing instead one day.

In the meantime, try out the HeroMachine2.0 website if you’re interested. It’s a pretty cool distraction.

No comments: