Monday, June 27, 2005

Malaysian Idol 02-05, Airdate: 24/6/2005 – Theater Eliminations

(Image courtesy of malaysianidol.bluehyppo.com)

I missed this episode so there will be no write up for it this week.

I had to go back to my parents place and missed that Friday evening and missed a huge chunk of the show. I also missed the Sunday repeat as my brother was hogging the TV to watch a movie on HBO. I did managed to get bits and pieces of the show but not enough to do any reasonable write up to it.

They have put up the 24 semi-finalist contestants photos on the official Malaysia Idol website and I must say that except for a few, I don’t think that I’ve seen a lot of them performing in the past shows. There are a few listed that for the life of me I have no idea how they got through. I very surprised and disappointed that Kar Wei who tried again this year did not get through the theater eliminations. I thought that she was better than some of the people chosen to the 24 semi-finalist.

I will be reserving my judgments on the 24 semi-finalist who I thought to be most undeserving to be in for the next 4 episodes. This time around, I would be able to refer them individually by name and it works better to snark on them personally.

Let the games begin.

No comments: