Friday, August 19, 2005

Malaysian Idol 02-21, Airdate: 19/08/2005 – Spectaculars #4: And Then There Were 7

(Image courtesy of malaysianidol.bluehyppo.com)

Tonight’s show was a good one for some of the contestants and a dismal outing for others. Some of the fan favorite contestants are really on the chopping block after their performances tonight.

Write up to follow.

Update: 22/8/2005 - 8pm

I've missed the Spectacular result show again this week so I felt prudent that I skip my recap this week instead of writing an incomplete recap.

If you have not done so, I recommend visiting the other wonderful MI sites who already have their Spectacular recaps up to find out what happened last week. Their links are listed to the right of this column under the heading of "Malaysian Idol Listing"

No comments: