Friday, August 15, 2003

Friday Five

A short entry today (for a change) with answers to this week's Friday Five.

1. How much time do you spend online each day?
Since part of my job description requires me to know the latest news on the web, I get to be online most of the time during the day. I would say that I spend almost 6 hrs online on business purposes and an additional 2 hrs in the evening for personal reasons.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?
My browser home page is set to my company’s internal webpage since I'm using a company provided laptop. Not very exciting or rebellious of me, I’m afraid.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
Yes. Been using MS Instant Messaging for awhile now.

4. Where was your first webpage located?
The very first webpage that I ever created was hosted on my old college, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Computer Science faculty webserver as part of a class assignment. I’m sure that it is not there anymore. Since then I haven’t started any other personal websites because I loathe maintaining them.

5. How long have you had your current website?
I guess I can consider this blog site as my current website so I guess I have only had it for 2 months.

No comments: