Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blogging, interrupted ...

I was suppose to write about my Manila trip this weekend but I was side tracked by issues with a leaking water tank that I had to deal it before it flooded the apartment above mine. Add to that my insistence of doubling the number of sets I did in my daily workout which left me more than a little sore over the weekend. So instead of the continuation of my Manila trip report, I went around and mess with some funny online quizzes at http://www.blogthings.com/quizzes/.

Just wanted to see how close they come to the way I perceived myself in some of the quizzes.


You Date Like a Woman

According to studies on dating, you date like a woman.
You tend to take romance seriously, and you're not really out for a fling.

A mental and emotional connection always comes first for you.
And rushing the physical stuff is likely to turn you off.

You're highly selective when it comes to dating, and some may say you're too picky.
You know what you want, and when you find it, you're ready to commit.


Ahaks ... definitely right of the button. I've always though of myself as a head first bloke.


Your Birthdate: February 7

Calm and understated, you struggle to express your love with words.
Over time, your partner learns to recognize your passion by the actions you take.
You're good at wooing someone slowly, without them even realizing it!

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 2

You are most compatible with people born on the 7th, 16th, and 25th of the month.


Yikes ... I've already found and lost my true love and had my heart broken the second time. That doesn't bode well for my love life if I were to believe this.

Your Expression Number is 5

A total multi-tasker, you have a wide variety of talents.
You're very versatile and able to change at a drop of a hat.
A free spirit, you crave change and adventure.

Clever and quick witted, you can convince anyone of anything.
You can do anything you desire... though this sometimes gets you in trouble!
Very popular, you're always thinking up new ways to entertain and amuse your friends.

Your restless and impatient attitude means you don't stay with projects for long.
You tend to be erratic and scattered - it's hard for you to focus.
You often find yourself in a state of flux with constantly changing interests.


Interesting ... there are more hits than misses here.

You Are A Realistic Romantic

It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!


Can't say I totally agree. I do know when I fall for someone I really fall hard for them. It takes all that I can to not project myself into a relationship that I just make up in my head.

You Are a Drama Princess (or Prince)

You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.
You know how to steal the spotlight...
And how to act out to get your way.

People around you know that you're good for a laugh.
But at times, your drama gets a bit too much for everyone.
Tone it down a tad, and you'll still be the center of attention.


What can I say ... it's one my OGT.



Your Kissing Technique Is: Perfect

Your kissing technique is amazing - and you know it.
You have the confidence to make the first move.
And you always seem to know what kissing style is going to work best.
Sometimes you're passionate, sometimes you're a tease. And you're always amazing!


Well ... I hope so. Someone once remarked that I have really soft kissable lips. Maybe those I've kissed before (all five of you out there) could give me a testimonial to help bolster my confidence.

Your Body Image is 76% Unhealthy, 24% Healthy

Your negative body image is borderline serious. It could turn into an eating disorder or psychological problem.
Perhaps you're just having a bad day. But maybe you need to think about getting help for your problem.


I don't need a quiz to know that I have body image issues. It has been my main gripe since forever. 2007 is going to be the year that I did something for once to change that.

Your True Love Is a Capricorn

Why you'll love a Capricorn:

Hard working and driven, a Capricorn will work overtime to win your heart.
Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!

Why a Capricorn will love you:

You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.
Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.


Eerie ... my so called ex, the person that I thought was my one and only true love soulmate, was a Capricon. Does this means that I've missed the boat in terms of finding true love?

Hopefully there is still the possibility somewhere out there.

No comments: