Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Down and out in KL

I’m feeling a bit more run down than usual tonight which is strange considering it is quite early in the week. I just can shake the pull to just vegetate in front of the TV and fall asleep watching TV. It is actually harder for me tonight to think about what to put in for today’s blog entry.

I’ve got a few things that I’m planning put up on this site in the near future. Chief among them are reviews of the latest CDs, games and DVDs that I’ve sat through. I actually went through quite a bit including the new expansions to the Dungeon Siege and Neverwinter Nights CRPG games which pretty much consumed my time while I was on hiatus in December. There were a few new DVDs that I wanted to review including the massive Aliens Quadrilogy DVD set that I still have hours of material to go through.

Anyway, I’m off for a breather.

No comments: