Friday, October 17, 2003

Friday Five

Another Friday and I don't have anything in particular planned for the weekend. I may end up spending some time playing the "Rise of Nations" computer came that I just bought. Maybe even write something about it on my blog next Monday. We'll see.

Anyway ... this week's Friday Five.

1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
I haven’t done any grocery shopping so my refrigerator is quite bare. I think it still have a bag of celery, a bag of baby carrots, cough medicine, mango juice and a tub of margarine.

2. Name five things in your freezer.
As of this morning, I still have a large container of ice, half a kilo of ground beef, frozen pizza and a small tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. OK ... that’s just 4 items but that’s all I have in my freezer. It is a small freezer. Of course, contents may change since my housemate is at home on vacation and has been known to raid my ice cream stash.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Laundry detergent, fabric softener, a big stock pot, a frying wok and the trash can.

4. Name five things around your computer.
An old serial port joystick that I don’t use any more but never got the time to throw out, my collection of computer game CDs, my writing journal, the latest bill that I have yet to pay and my copy of “Beautiful Thing” by Jonathan Harvey.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Toothpaste, aspirin, Zinc supplement pills, Spirulina supplement pills and L-Carnitine supplement.

No comments: