Friday, May 30, 2003

TGIF !!!!!

Just got through a 2-hour meeting for the company annual dinner organizing committee. Man ... that was really long. The good thing is that this would be our last meeting before the event next week. We can all take a break until then since all the preparations has been completed.

Looking back .. didn't really accomplish much this week. Work as usual ... sucks big time especially when everyone is a bit apprehensive about next week's outsourcing meeting. We are all hoping that by this time next week we still have the same jobs. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed but some of my peers are already thinking about leaving the company. Maybe I should get out my old resume and start updating it.

Whatever happens next week, we'll see. As for now, I'm looking forward for the weekend.

No comments: