Thursday, April 17, 2008

In Heavy Rotation

Having a slow week blog-wise with very little blogworthy items to write about. Still I did promise myself to have at least 1 entry per week minimum so here it goes.



I finally joined the dark side of the force and bought myself an iPod this past weekend. I was delaying the purchase for until after my trip since I was suppose to borrow one from my friend but that plan didn’t pan out. Given that I get motion sickness very easily, reading while traveling on a plane, taxi, bus or train is out of the question for me so having the iPod would definitely be a welcomed distraction to help me pass the time. Of course the other use of the iPod is to help me zone out while doing my workouts at the gym. Other than my Micheal Buble and Stacey Kent playlist, my gym playlist was one of the ones that I made on the iPod right after bringing it home.

Guess what you put on your playlist is a matter of personal preference but I wonder what else is there that I can add to my playlist to give it that extra punch to help me push the limits. If you have any recommendations, you’re welcomed to leave the title in the comments and I’ll definitely go look it up.


  • Jaleo [Spanglish] - Ricky Martin
  • If That's OK With You - Shayne Ward
  • You Make Me Wish - Shayne Ward
  • What I Want - Chris Daughtry
  • There And Back Again - Chris Daughtry
  • Stranger - Hilary Duff
  • Don't Stop the Music (The Wideboys Club Mix) - Rihanna
  • Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz
  • Can't Get You out of My Head - Kylie Minogue
  • SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
  • Gimme More (Kaskade Remix) - Britney Spears
  • Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
  • I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) - Good Charlotte
  • The River - Good Charlotte
  • Turn the Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
  • You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
  • Jump [Extended] - Madonna
  • Can't Fight the Moonlight (Hard Main Mix) - Saint Etien
  • I Will Survive (Remix 2001) - T-Zone
  • Never Again (Dave Audé Club Mix) - Kelly Clarkson
  • Now You're Gone (DJ Alex Extended Mix) - Basshunter
  • Proud (Peter Presta QAF V Mix) - Heather Small
  • Umbrella [Jody den Broeder Lush Club Remix] - Rihanna
  • Vogue (Club Mix) - Paffendorf
  • Por Arriba Por Abajo - Ricky Martin
  • La Bomba - Ricky Martin
  • Maria (Spanglish Radio Edit) - Ricky Martin
  • The Cup of Life (Remix - Long Version) - Ricky Martin
  • 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) - Madonna

    Total playlist duration : 2.3 hrs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hej! welkome to iPod club...hope you enjoy it and become a good companion during your trip...cheers!

Anonymous said...

hej! nixx...nice selection of songs...maybe you can add some from amy whinehouse like valerie (mark ronson), rehab and you know i'm no good, yael naim: new soul and enrique iglesias like somebody's me and tired of being sorry...cheers!

Amazonman said...

Wah banyaknye Ricky Martin......

Nickxandar said...

Hehehe ... that's not a bad thing, right :p