Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

Last post for 2007!

I would like to wish all readers and visitors a Happy New Year 2008. I hope that everyone will start off the year with bigger and better things in store for the new year. If 2007 was not as much as a success for you, take a moment to reflect and then move on with more determination to make 2008 even better than the year preceding it.

I don’t really know what I would be doing this New Year’s eve. Feeling my age (getting long in the tooth people!), all the hoopla of going somewhere crowded like KLCC, Dataran Merdeka or even the Sunway Lagoon that’s just close by where I’m staying has lost it’s appeal. Especially the thought of having to go by myself … I’m getting an agoraphobic attack just thinking about it.

I wonder if the Starbucks at the Sunway Pyramid new wing would have a good view of the fireworks show at Sunway Lagoon? Of course I think by now, there would already be droves of people thinking of the same thing.

Any who, those planning to go to party the new year in, have a blast guys but do party responsibly. It would be a stupid thing to do to ring in the new year in the emergency room or worse in a coffin. If you’ve been drinking, give the keys to your designated driver so you can get safely home. If you go out drinking without a designated driver then you’re an idiot!

Happy New Year 2008!

4 comments:

Orlando Bloom said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR NICK...

Nickxandar said...

Beruang Madu ...

Terima kasih. Semoga 2008 akan lebih gemilang bagi semua beruang2 sedunia :-P

ex-beruang gak

[danial][ma] said...

hej! nick...we just have our new year over here...BON NADAL! may you have a great year ahead...

Nickxandar said...

Danial ...

Thanks. Hope your 2008 will be full of great things :p