Friday, December 16, 2005

"Gubra" trailer available online!

(image curtesy of Yasmin Ahmad)

Found this news snippet while trawling about on SultanMuzaffar’s comment link. Hopefully he’s not too mad that I take it without really asking it from him but I just wanted to make sure the info gets out there (Ampun Muzz ... kalau marah nanti kena jual :P)

Anyway ... it seems that the trailer for the follow-up to Yasmin Ahmad’s wonderful movie “Sepet” is online and available for public viewing. I’ve been waiting to watch “Gubra” trailer since reading so much about this follow-up effort for Yasmin’s and the other blogger’s sites. I don’t know if it’s something that I could do justice to but I guess I could attempt to do a trailer review for this trailer like I did for the X3 trailer one of these days.

I have to admit that “Gubra” and “Brokeback Mountain” are two films that I am looking forward to seen in the early part of 2006. In the meantime, interested parties could view the trailer for “Gubra” at this link.

No comments: