Thursday, September 25, 2008

The One With The Workplace

Got bored at work, since everyone was already on a holiday mood and left me alone in the office, so I took some test pictures with the new camera. Nothing artistic or anything … just shots of the empty office of where I work. Referred to around these parts as “The Dungeon”, my seat in the office faces the big glass windows that gives me a clear an unlimited view of the … WALL!

Due to the nature of our work, we only get to see the sun when we come and go from the office. Other times we are not aware of what’s happening beyond our office. Being outsourced staff contracted to be on-site support, we are normally left alone to our devices until the clients needs us. Sometimes we can forgiven if we wondered if anyone above us actually knew we existed since we never see anyone except for the group in and around the area. But then again in our line, no news means good news and silence means tacit agreement.

2 comments:

Ted Baker said...

Have u cleaned up ur desktop icons? thats a lot man.

Nickxandar said...

A lot of people say the same thing but somehow it works as it is for me :p