Monday, April 27, 2009

Book Worm Alert!

One of the nicer perks of me moving to the new office in this past month is that I am now close to the area in PJ where several companies usually have their warehouse sales at. One of the warehouse sales that I always look forward to is the one organized by the MPH Distributions which as many would know supply books to the MPH Bookstores in Malaysia. Based on past experience of going to their warehouse sales over the years, they normally would have decent selections and more importantly recently released titles on sale. With that I mind, I’m excited about their warehouse sale that would be starting tomorrow up to the 3rd of May.

(Map to MPH Warehouse Sale location)

For all book lovers, this is a great opportunity for you to stock up on the titles that you have wanted to buy but have delayed the purchase due to the current economic uncertainties. I know I have been postponing my book purchases since I learnt about the book sale in hopes of getting the titles that I want at the sales for a cheaper price. Thanks to my office being just a stone’s throw away from warehouse sale, I would be able to go and browse the books during my lunch break instead of waiting for the weekend when there would indubitably be more people there. Suffice to say, the sale would definitely fall into one of the highlights of my week this week.

I was able to find quite a few treasures for cheap the last time I went to a book sale and will definitely be on the lookout for more of the same this time around. Similar minded book lovers should also do the same when you get a chance to come to the sale.

No comments: